This online course is for anyone needing to get a better understanding of how to run and attend meetings using Zoom.
- Before the meeting
- Setting up the meeting
- Getting people to register
- Reminding people before the meeting
- Security concerns: Setting up a waiting room, customised link
- Technical preparation: What participants need to know and do beforehand
- During the meeting
- Zoom Netiquette – muting, use of webcams, chat, use of Zoom tools
- Using Breakout rooms to facilitate discussion
- Use of Polls (only available in paid version)
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|