This short online course is for anyone needing to get a better understanding of how to run and attend meetings using Zoom.
- Before the meeting
- Setting up the meeting
- Getting people to register
- Reminding people before the meeting
- Security concerns: Setting up a waiting room, customised link
- Technical preparation: What participants need to know and do beforehand
- During the meeting
- Zoom Netiquette – muting, use of webcams, chat, use of Zoom tools
- Using Breakout rooms to facilitate discussion
- Use of Polls (only available in paid version)
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
Anne Walsh has been an IT trainer since Excel came on Windows 95. She has been a freelance IT trainer since the mid-90s. She is a MOS Master Instructor. She is also the author of “Your Excel Survival Kit: Your guide to surviving and thriving in an Excel world” which has been receiving consistent 5 star reviews on Amazon. She blogs regularly at www.the-excel-expert.com
You can read testimonials for her work at http://www.the-excel-expert.com/training-2/testimonials/.