Board Members, Chairpersons and CEOs of non-profit organisations.
- Roles and responsibilities - Board, CEO, Chair
- Communication between CEO and Chair (Board)
- HR sub-committee (CEO Selection, Review, Remuneration, Succession Planning)
- CEO role in relation to the Board
- CEO performance appraisals - how to conduct appropriately
- Board only sessions
- Board evaluation (its value and purpose)
- Success factors for effective relationships
- Common problems/pitfalls with relationships and boundaries
- Culture / code of conduct / differences of opinion / behaviour
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
Jillian van Turnhout
Jillian van Turnhout has successfully held a variety of leadership roles in Ireland and the EU across business, public affairs and voluntary sectors. She has served as a Director, CEO and Public Representative and has built a strong public reputation for integrity and sound judgement.
Jillian's governance expertise emanates from over twenty-five years serving and chairing Boards along with her recognised accreditation as a Chartered Director (IoD UK), the INSEAD International Directors Programme and an Institute of Directors Certificate in Company Direction with distinctions in governance, strategy and leadership.
Jillian's current Board work includes serving on the Board of The Arts Council; as Vice-Chair (Director) of European Movement Ireland and Trustee (Director) of One in Four. In addition, Jillian chairs the Governance Committee of One in Four and is a member of the Governance Committee of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS). She is a former Chief Executive of the Children's Rights Alliance; former Chief Commissioner of the Irish Girl Guides; and former President of the National Youth Council of Ireland.
Jillian has been awarded the Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Mérite by the President of France and an Honorary Fellowship by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|