Anyone needing a better understanding of how to get the most out of MS Forms, to easily create surveys and polls to collect client feedback, measure employee satisfaction, organize team events and much more.
- How to access Forms
- Difference between Form and Quiz
- Create a form - Different types of question: Choice, Text, Rating, Date
- Reconfiguring the form: moving questions around, copying questions, deleting questions
- Formatting the form - Theme
- Create a Quiz
- Sharing the link to the form - inside/outside the organisation -
- Share to collaborate on form creation
- Capturing responses
- Viewing Forms dashboard
- Viewing individual entries
- Viewing Excel spreadsheet
- Limits to forms: Excel sheet, updating it
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
Anne Walsh has been an IT trainer since Excel came on Windows 95. She has been a freelance IT trainer since the mid-90s. She is a MOS Master Instructor. She is also the author of “Your Excel Survival Kit: Your guide to surviving and thriving in an Excel world” which has been receiving consistent 5 star reviews on Amazon. She blogs regularly at www.the-excel-expert.com.
You can read testimonials for her work at http://www.the-excel-expert.com/training-2/testimonials/.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|