Making the most of Social Media is designed for staff and volunteers who are responsible for online communication in their organisations.
This training session aims to help organisations to build or enhance their online presence, including their website and any social media profiles they use. The training includes practical exercises and hands-on support in enhancing or establishing your organisation’s online profiles. To ensure the training is as interactive and participatory as possible, we limit the number of participants to 10.
As an Account Manager at Alice PR & Events Emily manages digital communications campaigns for clients ranging from national charities to cultural initiatives and private-sector companies. She regularly delivers training and coaching to not-for-profit organisations on how best to use digital tools to promote their work.
Alice PR & Events was founded in July 2015 by Martina Quinn. Since then the company has grown to employ a team of six, working with over 30 different clients throughout Ireland, including community and voluntary groups, national NGOs, volunteer-led organisations and statutory agencies.
Participants will have a better understanding of:
- What is social media, and why should organisations use it?;
- An exploration of different online communications tools, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest;
- Using your smartphone to update your organisation’s online profiles;
- Content planning: how to attract followers and engage your audiences;
- Developing an online communications strategy and policy for your organisation;
- Current trends in online communications.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|
Providing new ideas on how to engage with an online audience.
Really liked the data driven examples and actual experiences the speaker shared.