Participants should have either completed the Intermediate course and/or be familiar with the material from experience. This is for people who use Excel regularly and are already comfortable with features such as formulas, filtering, basic functions, pivot tables and vlookups.
The course will take place on Zoom over 4 sessions as per details below. Homework will be assigned between sessions. Resources and links will be stored on a platform called GiraffePad. Please note these sessions will be recorded and recordings will be sent to attendees only. Full instructions and links will be given after registration.
Session One (90 minutes) 20 April starting at 2.30pm
- Revision of basics: Alternatives to VLookup, Index/Match, XLookup.
Session Two (90 minutes) 27 April starting at 2.30pm
- Review of homework, Nested IFs, Creating Dropdown Lists with Data Validation, Macros.
Session Three (90 minutes) 4 May starting at 2.30pm
- Introduction to Power Query, Excel's free Data cleansing tool.
Session Four (90 minutes) 11 May starting at 2.30pm
- Introduction to Dashboards.
- Delivered virtually via Zoom.
- GiraffePad will be the platform used to hold the Zoom links/training materials/recordings.
- Homework will be assigned between sessions.
Anne Walsh has been an IT trainer since Excel came on Windows 95. She has been a freelance IT trainer since the mid-90s. She is a MOS Master Instructor. She is also the author of “Your Excel Survival Kit: Your guide to surviving and thriving in an Excel world” which has been receiving consistent 5 star reviews on Amazon. She blogs regularly at www.the-excel-expert.com
You can read testimonials for her work at http://www.the-excel-expert.com/training-2/testimonials/.
- Learn more tips on how to use Excel at an advanced level.
Carmichael’s Spring Summer 2023 Scheduled Training Programme is kindly sponsored by BoardEffect.
BoardEffect is part of Diligent, the leader in modern governance. BoardEffect delivers an agile board management solution optimised for governance leaders of nonprofits, higher education institutions, community healthcare organisations, and credit unions with the right tools, analytics, and insights to drive more efficient, transparent, and secure governance.
|€140||Carmichael Resident Organisation|