This course is also available on 21st June > Microsoft Excel 21 June 2019
You should be comfortable with the Excel basics and/or be using Excel regularly including formulas/functions/sort and filtering/charts.
This course is for those people who have may have completed an Excel basic course and/or are comfortable with Excel basics. It is for people who want to learn more about vlookups/pivot tables and charts /conditional formatting/macros and the more advanced functionality of Excel including Power Query used for rapid data cleaning.
(Lunch of soup and sandwiches will be provided on the day.)
Anne Walsh has been an IT trainer since Excel came on Windows 95. She has been a freelance IT trainer since the mid-90s. She is a MOS Master Instructor. She is also the author of “Your Excel Survival Kit: Your guide to surviving and thriving in an Excel world” which has been receiving consistent 5 star reviews on Amazon. She blogs regularly at www.the-excel-expert.com
You can read testimonials for her work at http://www.the-excel-expert.com/training-2/testimonials/.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand why proper data set up is so important
- Construct a pivot table and pivot chart from scratch
- Understand the various data presentation options including Slicers
- Understand how to create a vlookup
- Set up nested if functions
- Apply conditional formatting
- Record a macro
- Able to use and set up Data Validation
- Have an introduction to the newest features in Excel (PowerPivot and Power Query AKA Get and Transform Data.
|€120||Carmichael Resident Organisation|