Board members, managers and all those with responsibility for the financial viability of their voluntary organisations.
All those challenged with loss of any type of income from traditional sources as a result of Covid-19.
Course material will include new ways of fundraising in 2021 as a result of the changes brought by Covid-19 and digitization: building support from your community, adjusting your organization to survive and develop, digital fundraising, how to make effective applications for funds, up-to-date information on grant and loan sources for the development of community wellbeing, social, community, health, enterprise, educational, arts and other objectives.
Course participants will receive presentations, take part in live Q&As and be able to access a specially designed manual. The manual will enable people to take step by step actions to improve their organisation’s finances.
Delivered virtually via Zoom meeting format.
Liam Scollan's background includes CEO of an international airport and of a government development agency. He is also rooted in the voluntary sector with a deep understanding of the opportunities and challenges faced by communities. During the Covid crisis he designed a unique approach to helping organisations return to operation His approach is informed by his knowledge of the protocols and his practical management experience.
He holds postgraduate qualifications in community education and is an ACC certified coach with the International Coach Federation. He is a passionate advocate of sustainable living, wellbeing and rural development and enjoys playing traditional music. He is an associate of Carmichael, a long-established and trusted support organisation for the not-for-profit sector. Learn more about Liam on www.liamscollan.ie.
Those attending the course will learn to:
- Map out their own plan for improving the flow of funds into their organisation;
- Become up-to-date with a wide variety of available grants and funds;
- Identify new ways of raising money and saving resources as a result of the impacts of Covid-19.
- Choose the online and digital applications best suited to assist in raising funds and resources;
- Be more ready to answer c. 20 key questions commonly asked when applying for funds;
- Learn how to create strong team support and public backing for their fund raising actions;
- Gain more confidence in the work of attracting funds.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|