Prior experience of using Microsoft PowerPoint is essential.
You will learn how to create advanced content that will include:
- advanced photo editing tips
- how to insert and edit video and sound content
- how to animate content
- how to add slide transitions and how they can be used with your content
- an overview of the 'presenter view' and how to use this function when presenting
- How to make your presentation interactive with a Live demonstration of Poll Everywhere
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
Fiona Walsh has worked in a corporate environment for over 20 years, in both the UK and Ireland, working for a range of multinationals (BP, Exxon Mobil, The Lear Corporation, Oriflame Cosmetics, Zenith Technologies, Janssen Sciences Ireland and Cognizant). Fiona started her IT training career when she was implementing an ERP system for an R&D department. After designing a training program, she felt it could be improved and embarked on an IT Teacher Training diploma. She then became certified as a Microsoft Master Instructor and began training in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
Fiona, who also holds a diploma in executive coaching, and set up Imagine Coaching in 2019. She uses her coaching skills to understand her client’s needs to ensure they get the best service. She blends her corporate experience with her IT Training to provide a unique experience for groups and 1-2-1 training. The design service focuses on creating branded templates, PowerPoint presentations, infographics and presentation makeovers.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|