For anyone needing to make the most of their time in a busy work environment.
- The psychology of time management
- Self awareness of your own time management skills and improve
- Arrange and prioritise tasks
- How to prioritise
- What are your time wasters
- The advantages and disadvantages of multi-tasking
- Strategies to improve time management
- How to deal with interruptions
- Urgent vs non urgent
- Time thieves
- Other tips
- Stress management and time management
- Effective communication and time management
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
Serena Teng has been working with Carmichael since 2017. Previously, she worked in the life sciences sector, and in the recruitment sector. Serena has a wide range of experience volunteering for non-profits, in Ireland and abroad. As a volunteer with Ruhama, a Dublin-based NGO that works on a national level with women affected by prostitution and other forms of commercial sexual exploitation, Serena delivers training on interviewing skills and is also an education tutor.
Serena has a BSc in Cell and Molecular Biology, MScR in Biomedical Sciences, Diploma in HRM, Diploma in Project Management, and a Diploma in Performance Management. She is due to complete the TUD Certified Charity Trustee Programme in 2024.
- Understand what challenges your time;
- How to manage time thieves;
- Identify different time management strategies and what works best for you.
Carmichael’s Spring/Summer 2024 Scheduled Training Programme is kindly sponsored by BoardEffect.
BoardEffect is part of Diligent, the leader in modern governance. BoardEffect delivers an agile board management solution optimised for governance leaders of nonprofits, higher education institutions, community healthcare organisations, and credit unions with the right tools, analytics, and insights to drive more efficient, transparent, and secure governance.
|€40||Carmichael Resident Organisation|