Chairs, CEOs and Managers of nonprofits who run, or wish to run, hybrid meetings (meetings with some participants attending in person and others dialing in).
Learn how to run a hybrid meeting to effectively engage all participants.
Topics covered during this workshop include:
- Advantages and challenges of hybrid meetings
- Hybrid meeting hardware options
- Online tools to make meetings more engaging
- Preparing for a hybrid meeting
- The role of the Chair in a hybrid meeting
- The role of the moderator in a hybrid meeting
- Discussion formats
Delivered both in person and via Zoom. Please note that this is a cameras-on session for those joining online and all participants (online or in person) will need a smartphone to use the meeting tools.
Róisín has been working with Carmichael since 2020. Before this she volunteered for 5 years and ran a small charity for 2 years. She has managed a wide range of hybrid meetings including project meetings, committee meetings, Board meetings and AGMs. Róisín has a diploma in Digital Marketing and is currently studying towards a diploma in Corporate Governance. She has a particular interest in the governance of very small nonprofits.
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Be confident in their ability to run an engaging hybrid meeting
- Be able to identify meetings which are better suited to hybrid format
- Be familiar with relevant online meeting platforms and tools.
Carmichael’s Spring Summer 2023 Scheduled Training Programme is kindly sponsored by BoardEffect.
BoardEffect is part of Diligent, the leader in modern governance. BoardEffect delivers an agile board management solution optimised for governance leaders of nonprofits, higher education institutions, community healthcare organisations, and credit unions with the right tools, analytics, and insights to drive more efficient, transparent, and secure governance.
|€70||Carmichael Resident Organisation|