Managers and Senior Managers in the Non-Profit Sector.
How well does your organisation relate its day-to-day activities to its strategic objectives? Your operational plan is the link between the two. It maps out the incremental steps that you must take to reach your larger goals. It provides direction to your staff, and reassurance to your Board. This workshop introduces a basic internal planning and reporting framework that will help align your organisation's operations with its strategic goals.
Yvonne Pearse is a freelance contractor within the charity sector in Ireland, operating under the name of Soli Projects. Her experience is in both the non-profit and the commercial sectors, and most recently she led the Irish launch of an international tech startup. Witnessing the changes that were facing charities in Ireland, she felt compelled to return to work with them. A qualified project manager, she now offers project support to a wide-range of dynamic organisations. Her passion is to collate and share best practice, and to champion disruptive and transformative change.
On completing the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Break down a strategic plan into relatable, component parts.
- Relate annual, quarterly and weekly plans to wider strategic objectives.
- Define and allocate individual and team activities.
- Create a template for quantifying progress against stated goals.
- Report on activities and outcomes in a clear and concise manner.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|