This online course is for anyone needing to get a better understanding of how to run and attend meetings using Zoom.
- Before the meeting
- Setting up the meeting
- Getting people to register
- Reminding people before the meeting
- Security concerns: Setting up a waiting room, customised link
- Technical preparation: What participants need to know and do beforehand
- During the meeting
- Zoom Netiquette – muting, use of webcams, chat, use of Zoom tools
- Using Breakout rooms to facilitate discussion
- Use of Polls (only available in paid version)
- Using Reactions
- How to stream live to Facebook
- How to add Captions to a meeting
- Zoom Reporting Facilities
- Getting lists of people who have registered, attended the meeting
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
A PRO-ZOOM ACCOUNT IS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRAINING BUT NOT ESSENTIAL.
Anne Walsh has been an IT trainer since Excel came on Windows 95. She has been a freelance IT trainer since the mid-90s. She is a MOS Master Instructor. She is also the author of “Your Excel Survival Kit: Your guide to surviving and thriving in an Excel world” which has been receiving consistent 5 star reviews on Amazon. She blogs regularly at www.the-excel-expert.com.
You can read testimonials for her work at http://www.the-excel-expert.com/training-2/testimonials/.
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|
Setting up meetings step by step guide was very useful.
All worked great in this session.
Anne took us through the zoom process at our own pace which was great.
Anne put us at ease from the beginning, there was a very relaxed atmosphere, everything very well explained.