1. Drive Good Governance
Enabling organisations to achieve good governance by:
- Supporting and promoting a culture of transparency and accountability.
- Ensuring best practice in all our operations and our interactions with key stakeholders.
2. Provide Quality Solutions and Services
Helping organisations be the best they can be by:
- Offering leading edge training initiatives and a wide range of programmes, services and resources.
- Enabling organisations to solve social issues and maximise their impact.
3. Be a Dynamic Hub
Creating a space for organisations to connect, engage and thrive by:
- Being a trusted point of contact.
- Encouraging collaborative innovative approaches.
- Fostering peer driven networks and successful partnerships.
4. Provide Organisational Capacity
Carmichael’s vision, mission, and strategic objectives will be enabled by:
- Harnessing energy and commitment of staff, members and supporters.
- Developing and implementing an integrated marketing, communications and fundraising strategy.
- Ensuring effective resources and systems are in place.
- Establishing a Leadership position within our sector.