3 November 2023
A host of free events are planned for Ireland’s 7th Charity Trustees Week from 13th – 17th November when organisations across the charity sector and the Charities Regulator come together for a great big THANK YOU to the over 76,000 volunteers responsible for overseeing the operations of Ireland’s 11,500 registered charities. These volunteers, known as charity trustees, include directors, board members and committee members of charities.
Please find below sharefile of a social post that can be shared across all platforms for Charity Trustees’ Week.
In the case of the “Thank you” picture frame the tile we have included in the assets is an example only – the actual template is available to download free from Canva using the following link.
Please feel free to post images of your own organisations trustees using the instructions below.
Instructions on how to use the “Thank you” picture frame
- Take a photo of your Charity Trustee(s) and save it as a Jpeg or PNG if you don’t have one saved on your computer already.
- Click on this link –
- Click “Use template”
- If you don’t already have a Canva account, you will need to create an account at this stage to proceed – its free and easy to do.
- Once you have signed into your account, open up the folder on your computer where you saved the image of your charity trustee(s); Click and hold, and drag the image to the frame. Centre it on the frame and release. You may need to adjust the image to fit the frame or move the image around until it attaches to the frame.
- Click share button at the top right hand corner of your screen
- Click download from the drop down menu that opens; Choose the file type you want to download – either Jpeg or PNG. Click download and it will automatically save into your downloads on your computer for use as an image on your social channels.
If you have any queries please contact Maeve – email@example.com