28 June 2021
Carmichael is seeking to recruit a Training & Consultancy Administration Assistant for our growing Training and Consultancy Department.
Carmichael is a leading specialist training and support body for nonprofits in Ireland. Our training, support and resources enable our members and partners to be:
- Better informed and equipped to carry out their own remits more effectively
- Aware of and able to employ best practice for good governance
- Better networked with and supported by peer organisations
- More efficient and effectively run so that they are trusted by their funders and supporters.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com, including the reference code: TCAA-0621. Deadline for applications is 5pm IST, Friday 16th July 2021.
Training & Consultancy: Administration Assistant
Training and Consultancy
On a day-to-day level: Senior Training Administrator
Overall purpose of the job
Providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Training and Consultancy Unit.
Areas of work
- Database: maintaining mailing lists, updating existing contacts on database, entering & monitoring information. Generating new contacts.
- Training and consultancy courses administration: dealing with enquiries, maintaining booking system, taking and recording bookings, sending confirmation e-mails and course reminder e-mails, making up course training packs when needed, creating and collating evaluations, liaising with eLearning partner for creation of eLearning courses’ profiles, sending eLearning courses’ login details, and updating all relevant data.
- Liaise with trainers re logistics for scheduled courses.
- Schedule and prepare necessary items for meetings and training courses.
- Maintain and update relevant sections of Carmichael website.
- Create and send surveys, and data analysis for reports.
- Design social media marketing content when necessary using Canva platform.
- Relevant general office duties: telephone enquiries, photocopying, scanning, filing, checking post, etc.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders for supplies.
- Support team by performing tasks related to the department and organization.
- Excellent administration skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time management skills.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 products, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with databases and database management, customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Good knowledge of community, voluntary & charity sector.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Place of work
Carmichael Centre, Dublin 7. Remotely under Covid-19 restrictions.
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week
€23,400 per annum.
This job description to be reviewed at regular intervals.