This session is designed for those who are new to writing grant applications, or those who would like feedback on applications they are currently completing.
How do we make successful grant applications? This workshop provides an opportunity to identify the challenges and the most common mistakes applicants make. Participants should come away with a better understanding of appropriate language & wording to help better make the case for their grant application.
In addition to being a Financial Advisor to organisations in the Community, Voluntary and Charity sector for many years, Evelyn is a council member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA) and Chairperson of CPA Continuing Professional Development Committee CPD.
Participants should leave with a better understanding of:
- The challenges
- Common mistakes in grant making
- The Grantor’s point of view
- The Grantee’s point of view
- Be Prepared – having the basics to hand
- Creating a team effort
- Making the grant application process easier
- Clear communication – Language and wording
- Making your case
- Tips on grants
- Guidance on seeking grants and completing grant application forms
|€60||Carmichael Resident Organisation|