Are you a Board member / Senior Executive Officer of a voluntary or community group? Do you need to develop or enhance your understanding of Outputs & Outcomes?
This course can be accessed for up to 90 days after purchase.
Learn to understand the terminology, aims and objectives relating to outputs and outcomes.
- Stakeholder Needs
Build a Planning Triangle
- Planning & Monitoring Performance
- Benefits of focusing on outcomes
- Outcomes in organisations
- Outcome indicators
- Measuring your progress
Understanding Monitoring and Evaluation
- Improving work with individuals
- Improving communication with current funders
- Motivating staff and clients
- Reviewing resource allocation
- Planning services
- Identifying gaps
- Reducing negative outcomes
Using the Results
- Talking about results
- Reporting on your results
- Understand the terminology relating to outputs and outcomes
- Identify and clarify aims and objectives, outputs and outcomes
- Construct a planning triangle for your non-profit organisation
- Understand the systems needed for monitoring and evaluation
Note: Once an e-Learning course is booked, it could take up to 48 hours for login details to be provided.
NOTE: When booking, please make sure to input all the correct contact details into the booking form as the information will be used to create learner profiles. Should information be entered incorrectly it could delay the booking process.
|Carmichael Resident Organisation