Please be advised that from the 20th December, should you book an e Learning course, you will not receive your login details until we return on the 3rd January, 2024. Merry Christmas!
Are you a Board member / Senior Executive Officer of a voluntary or community group? Do you need to develop or enhance your understanding of Risk Management?
This course can be accessed for up to 90 days after purchase.
To enable learners develop a comprehensive understanding of Risk Management within an organisation and the tools which can be employed to minimise risk.
- Identify and discuss examples of risk in an organisation (good risk / bad risk)
Understand Risk Categories
- Compliance (Legal or Regulatory)
- Environmental or External
Understand Risk Management and Know Why It Is Important
- Identify and understand relevant risks
- Evaluate risks / Prioritise risks
- Monitor risks and report on their management
- May be a legal/regulatory/compliance requirement
- Reduce possibility of failing to realise objectives
- Reduce possibility of reputational damage
- Better decision making
- Recognise opportunities to benefit from risk
Understand What Makes A Good Risk Management System
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Officer
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Register
- Systems and Controls
- Monitor and Report
- Understand the nature of risk in voluntary and charitable organisations
- Categorise risks
- Explain the four stages in the Risk Management Cycle
- Explain how to implement a Risk Management System in your organisation
Note: Once an e-Learning course is booked, it could take up to 48 hours for login details to be provided.
NOTE: When booking, please make sure to input all the correct contact details into the booking form as the information will be used to create learner profiles. Should information be entered incorrectly it could delay the booking process.
|€30||Carmichael Resident Organisation|
The Risk Management training was very useful and practical. I was delighted to be able to do it from the office - CEO, Active Retirement Ireland.