Are you a Board member / Senior Executive Officer of a voluntary or community group? Do you need to develop or enhance your understanding of Risk Management?
To enable learners develop a comprehensive understanding of Risk Management within an organisation and the tools which can be employed to minimise risk.
- Identify and discuss examples of risk in an organisation (good risk / bad risk)
Understand Risk Categories
- Compliance (Legal or Regulatory)
- Environmental or External
Understand Risk Management and Know Why It Is Important
- Identify and understand relevant risks
- Evaluate risks / Prioritise risks
- Monitor risks and report on their management
- May be a legal/regulatory/compliance requirement
- Reduce possibility of failing to realise objectives
- Reduce possibility of reputational damage
- Better decision making
- Recognise opportunities to benefit from risk
Understand What Makes A Good Risk Management System
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Officer
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Register
- Systems and Controls
- Monitor and Report
- Understand the nature of risk in voluntary and charitable organisations
- Categorise risks
- Explain the four stages in the Risk Management Cycle
- Explain how to implement a Risk Management System in your organisation
Note: Once an e-Learning course is booked, it could take up to 48 hours for login details to be provided.
The Risk Management training was very useful and practical. I was delighted to be able to do it from the office - CEO, Active Retirement Ireland.