- Non-Profit Organisations: Executives, Marketing Teams, Social Media Managers
- Freelancers: Those who work with Non-Profits
- Students: Studying marketing or Non-Profit management
- Consultants: Specialising in Non-Profit sector
- Introduction (10 minutes)
- Module 1: Understanding Social Media Landscape (20 minutes)
- Popular Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Audience Demographics
- Case Studies: Successful Non-Profit Social Media Campaigns
- Module 2: Setting Objectives and KPIs (20 minutes)
- Module 3: Content Strategy (30 minutes)
- Types of Content: Educational, Inspirational, Call-to-Action
- Content Calendar
- Tools for Content Creation
- Module 4: Audience Engagement (20 minutes)
- Module 5: Analytics and Reporting (20 minutes
- Tools for Analytics
- Metrics to Track
- Reporting and Insights
- Q&A and Wrap-up (20-30 minutes)
Delivered virtually via Zoom.
Motivated, passionate and creative with a sharp eye for what makes brands 'pop' in Ireland today. Seán has a long history in journalism and PR, having served as The Irish Daily Star's Digital Content Editor (spearheading buzz.ie) and more recently, Head of Digital Communications at Gibney Communications, managing the accounts of some of Ireland's largest companies in the retail, construction and technology sectors.
With a wide-varying experience in the communications and media field, Seán brings a complete offering to his clients, no matter what their need, offering unique solutions and the kind of top-tier results that they require.
- Knowledge Gain: Understanding of how to leverage social media for Non-Profit success
- Skill Development: Ability to set up and manage a social media campaign
- Networking: Opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals
Carmichael’s Spring/Summer 2024 Scheduled Training Programme is kindly sponsored by BoardEffect.
BoardEffect is part of Diligent, the leader in modern governance. BoardEffect delivers an agile board management solution optimised for governance leaders of nonprofits, higher education institutions, community healthcare organisations, and credit unions with the right tools, analytics, and insights to drive more efficient, transparent, and secure governance.
|€70||Carmichael Resident Organisation|