Designed for staff and volunteers who are responsible for online communication in their organisations.
- Introduction to Social Media (15 mins)
- Overview of Key Social Media Platforms (30 mins)
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube & TikTok
- Developing a Social Media Strategy (30 mins)
- Content Creation and Storytelling (20 mins)
- Content that resonates with your mission and audience
- Visual elements, use of images, and videos
- Community Engagement and Growth (20 mins)
- Tools and Analytics (20 mins)
- Case Studies and Best Practices (25 mins)
- Practical Exercise (15 mins)
- Groups to create a mini social media campaign plan (10 mins)
- Presenting and feedback (5 mins)
- Q&A and Conclusion (15 mins)
Delivered via Zoom.
Motivated, passionate and creative with a sharp eye for what makes brands 'pop' in Ireland today. Seán has a long history in journalism and PR, having served as The Irish Daily Star's Digital Content Editor (spearheading buzz.ie) and more recently, Head of Digital Communications at Gibney Communications, managing the accounts of some of Ireland's largest companies in the retail, construction and technology sectors.
With a wide-varying experience in the communications and media field, Seán brings a complete offering to his clients, no matter what their need, offering unique solutions and the kind of top-tier results that they require.
Participants will have a better understanding of:
- What is social media, and why should organisations use it?;
- An exploration of different online communications tools, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok;
- Content planning: how to attract followers and engage your audiences.
Carmichael’s Autumn/Winter 2023 Scheduled Training Programme is kindly sponsored by BoardEffect.
BoardEffect is part of Diligent, the leader in modern governance. BoardEffect delivers an agile board management solution optimised for governance leaders of nonprofits, higher education institutions, community healthcare organisations, and credit unions with the right tools, analytics, and insights to drive more efficient, transparent, and secure governance.
|€70||Carmichael Resident Organisation|