Accommodating your Schedule
We want to give learners the information and professional development needed in an accessible and flexible format and we have developed a number of e-learning courses designed to meet those needs.
Why choose E-Learning
- Easy access: learners can access courses from the comfort of their own home or office.
- Flexibility: Self-paced learning to meet individual needs
- Cost-effective: Less time and expense to travel to and from training
- Environmentally friendly: eLearning can mean less paperwork is created and no travel reduces the carbon footprint
Topics covered include:
- How to take Meeting Minutes
- The Role of the Chairperson
- The Role of the Treasurer
- The Role of Company Secretary of a CLG
- General Data Protection Regulation – Level 1 or Level 2
- The Companies Act – Implications for CLG
- Risk Management
- Outputs & Outcomes
- Marketing and Sales for Non-Profits
- Employing Staff and Managing Human Resources
- Financial Management for Non-Profits
- Business and Organisation Development for Non-Profits
- Governance and Charities Governance Code
- Social Enterprise Income and Impact Strategy
The Risk Management Training was very useful and practical. I was delighted to be able to do it from the office.
CEO, Active Retirement Ireland
I enjoyed eLearning as I was able to do the training in my own time. The courses I picked were of interest to me and I thought the attached resources were well thought out.
Angelina Hamill, BEAM Services, Bagenalstown
Great to be able to upskill without having to travel. More efficient and better management of time.
Michele Kerrigan, GROW in Ireland