We Can Come to You
Carmichael runs customised training throughout Ireland to meet the specific needs of your organisation. Let us know how we can help.
- Legislation & Regulation
- The Governance Code
- Governance & Compliance
- Board Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning
- Developing Business Plans
- Volunteer Management
- HR Management
- Building Community Support
- Media Relations & Interview Skills
- Social Media
Navigating the Journey with your Unique Goals in Mind
Carmichael Board Effectiveness Review Service
Reviewing how the Board of your charity operates and making necessary improvements is an important part of good governance. It is also a requirement of the Charities Governance Code. Such a review can include an assessment of:
• the effectiveness, knowledge and experience of the Board as a whole, office holders and individual charity trustees;
• adherence to the board code of conduct;
• the structure, size, membership and terms of reference of any subcommittees;
• training and recruitment plans;
• and a skills audit of charity trustees.
Boards of non-profit organisations which are not registered charities can also avail of this service.
For more details and a quote contact email@example.com.
The Neurological Alliance of Ireland would like to warmly acknowledge Carmichael Training & Consultancy for their advice and support in enabling our organisation to revise its constitution and develop a Governance Handbook. The direction and guidance provided by Carmichael were invaluable and, with their support, we are able to obtain pro-bono legal support for the work, a vital consideration for our small organisation.
Mags Rogers, Executive Director, Neurological Alliance
Comprehensive outline of requirements of Directors under new Code of Governance and Company Law Act. Adapted to suit our particular needs and very professional.
Michelle Noone, Alliance Francaise
Cillian Russell, Shine